Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Solemnity of the Annunciation of the Lord

Readings of the Day
RB: Ch 45 Mistakes in the Oratory
Mass: Is 7:10-14; 8:10; Resp Ps 40; Heb 10:4-10; Lk 1:26-38


To do your will, O my God, is my delight, and your law is within my heart!

NOTHING WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD.
(Lk 1:37)

If you didn't get a chance to pray the Our Father with Pope Francis at noon Rome time, it is not too late to direct your voice toward Heaven. Our Father, who art in Heaven ... We continue to be united in prayer, faith, and the love of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

We also pray with Mary, "May it be done to me according to your word" (Lk 1:38). May our hearts and minds be opened to surprises, to the Lord's voice that comes to us daily in ways unexpected. Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. 


Let me rest in Your will and be silent. Then the light of your joy will warm my life. It's fire will burn in my heart and shine for Your glory. This is what I live for. Amen.
(Thomas Merton, The Sign of Jonas)

MARY, SINGULAR VESSEL OF DEVOTION,
PRAY FOR US.

Today's photo: The Annunciation through the hand of Sister Suzanne, ocso.

© Gertrude Feick 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment