Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Tuesday of the Thirty-Third Week in Ordinary Time

Saint Mechtilde of Hackeborn, spiritual companion of Gertrude the Great at Helfta and fellow mystic! (1241-1298)

Readings of the Day
RB: Ch 41 The Times for Community Meals
Mass: Macc 6:18-31; Resp Ps 3; Lk 19:1-10


The Lord upholds me.

Our prayers go with Pope Francis today. The Holy Father embarks on his 32nd Apostolic Journey. He travels to Thailand November 19-23, then Japan November 23-26. Our Lady Salus populi Romani, pray for Pope Francis and for all of us!

With Eleazar, may we be loyal and faithful to the living and true God. With Zacchaeus, may we receive the Lord with joy! You, O Lord, are my shield; my glory you lift up my head! When I call out to the Lord, he answers me from his holy mountain (Ps 3).

SAINT MECHTILDE OF HACKEBORN,
PRAY FOR US.

Today's photo: Fall fungi in Oregon!

© Gertrude Feick 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment