Monday, July 22, 2019

Feast of Saint Mary Magdalene

Readings of the Day
RB: Ch 43:1-12 Tardiness at the Work of God or at Table
Mass: Sgs 3:1-4b or 2 Cor 5:14-17; Resp Ps 63; Jn 20:1-2, 11-18


My soul is thirsting for you, O Lord my God.

I have seen the Lord.

One response to Mary Magdalene's announcement to the disciples to is pray with our Responsorial Psalm 63. 

O God, you are my God whom I seek: 
for you my flesh pines and my soul thirsts 
like the earth, parched, lifeless and without water.

Thus have I gazed toward you in the sanctuary
to see your power and your glory,
For your kindness is a greater good than life;
my lips shall glorify you.

Thus will I bless you while I live;
lifting up my hands, I will call upon your name.
As with the riches of a banquet shall my soul be satisfied,
and with exultant lips my mouth shall praise you.

You are my help,
and in the shadow of your wings I shout for joy.
My soul clings fast to you;
your right hand upholds me.

SAINT MARY MAGDALENE , PRAY FOR US.

No comments:

Post a Comment