Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Tuesday of the Thirteenth Week in Ordinary Time

Saint: Saint Irenaeus, Bishop, Doctor, Martyr (130-202)

Readings of the Day

Rule of Saint Benedict: Ch 21 The Deans of the Monastery

Mass:  Amos 3:1-8; 4:11-12; Resp Ps 5; Mt 8:23-27

At dawn I bring my plea expectantly before You.

MARY, QUEEN OF PEACE,
PRAY FOR US.

Why are you terrified, O you of little faith?
(Mt 8:26)

Call on Jesus today; He, the One who calms all storms. Yes, even the winds and sea obey Him.  O God, come to my assistance, O Lord, make haste to help me. I believe, help my unbelief. Heart of Jesus, source of all consolation, have mercy on us.

The glory of God gives life; those who see God receive life ...
Life in man is the glory of God; the life of man is the vision of God.
(From the treatise "Against the Heresies" by Saint Ireneaus, in Office of Readings, June 28)

SAINT IRENAEUS,
PRAY FOR US.

Today's photo: Good morning from Windsor, CA. To proclaim your love in the morning.

© Gertrude Feick 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment