Monday, October 1, 2018

Saint Thérèse of Lisieux, Doctor of the Church (1873-1897)

Readings of the Day
RB: Ch 7:34
Mass: Jb 1:6-22; Resp Ps 17; Lk 9:46-50


Whoever receives this child in my name receives me, and whoever receives me receives the one who sent me.


Jésus est mon unique amour.
(Jesus is my only love, in the cell of Saint Thérèse of Lisieux, scratched into the wood)

O God, who open your Kingdom 
to those who are humble and to little ones,
lead us to follow trustingly in the little way of
Saint Thérèse,
so that through her intercession
we may see your eternal glory revealed.
Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you in the unity
of the Holy Spirit,
one God, for ever and ever.
Amen.
(Collect, Mass)

Saint Thérèse of the Child Jesus, pray for us.



No comments:

Post a Comment