Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Feast of Saints Philip and James, Apostles

Year of the Family "Amoris Laetitia The Joy of Love"

Readings of the Day

Rule of Saint Benedict: Prologue 8-13 

Mass: 1 Cor 15:1-8; Resp Ps 19; Jn 14:6-14

Day pours out the word to day; and night to night imparts knowledge.

MARY, QUEEN OF PEACE,
PRAY FOR US.

I am the way and the truth and the life ... whoever has seen me has seen the Father (Jn 14:6, 9), says the Lord. If you hear His voice today, then, do not harden your hearts (Rule of Saint Benedict, Prologue 10/Ps 94). And just how will you let the message go out through all the earth today?

Whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in my name, I will do it.
(Jn 14:13-14)

SAINT PHILIP AND JAMES, APOSTLES,
PRAY FOR US. 

Today's photo: From a faithful reader who happens to be a much-loved cousin. 💖Windsor, CA.

© Gertrude Feick 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment