Friday, April 30, 2021

Friday of the Fourth Week of Eastertide

Year of Saint Joseph

Year of the Family "Amoris Laetitia The Joy of Love" 

Other saints: Pope Saint Pius V (1504-1572); Saint Marie of the Incarnation (1599-1672); Our Lady, Mother of Africa

Readings of the Day

RB: Ch 72 The Good Zeal of Monks

Mass: Acts 13:26-33; Resp Ps 2; Jn 14:1-6

Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice before Him; with trembling rejoice.

HEART OF JESUS, SOURCE OF ALL CONSOLATION,
HAVE MERCY ON US.

Jesus said to His disciples, He says to us: Do not let your hearts be troubled. You have faith in God; have faith also in me (Jn 14:1). 

In life, the worst anxiety, arises with the sensation of not being able to cope. We need Jesus' help. And so we can say to Him: "Jesus, I believe you are beside me and that you are listening to me. I bring to you my troubles. I have faith in you and I entrust myself to you."
(Pope Francis, Twitter, April 30, 2021)

POPE SAINT PIUS V,
SAINT MARIE OF THE INCARNATION,
OUR LADY, MOTHER OF AFRICA,
SAINT JOSEPH,
PRAY FOR US.

Today's photo: From our flower garden.

© Gertrude Feick 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment