Saturday, October 21, 2017

Saturday, Blessed Virgin Mary

Readings of the day: RB 17
Mass: Romans 4:13,16-18; Resp. Psalm 105; Luke 12:8-12

HOLY SPIRIT
Marianne Misetich, SNJM

Holy Spirit, fill me with your love. Holy Spirit, take my heart and keep it close to the Father, close to the Son, Holy Spirit make us one in love.
Holy Spirit, fill me with your peace. Holy Spirit, take my heart and keep it close to the Father, close to the Son, Holy Spirit, make us one in peace.
Holy Spirit, fill me with your joy. Holy Spirit, take my heart and keep it close to the Father, close to the Son, Holy Spirit, make us one in joy.


When they take you before synagogues and before rulers and authorities,
do not worry about how or what your defense will be or about what you are to say.
For the Holy Spirit will teach you at that moment what you should say.

MARY, MOTHER OF GOOD COUNSEL,
PRAY FOR US.


No comments:

Post a Comment