Thursday, July 28, 2022

Thursday of the Seventeenth Week in Ordinary Time

Saints: Saint Victor (d. 198); Saint Sampson (-564); Saint Alphonsa Muttathupadathu (1910-1946)

Readings of the Day

Rule of Saint Benedict: Ch 48:1-9 The Daily Manual Labor

Mass: Jer 18:1-6; Resp Ps 146; Mt 13:47-53

Praise the Lord, O my soul.

MARY, QUEEN OF PEACE,
PRAY FOR US.

Open our hearts, O Lord, to listen to the words of your Son.
(Gospel Acclamation, Mass)

In haste for today, dear faithful readers, I thank you again for being there. We take with us the words of the Lord to the Prophet Jeremiah: Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in my hand (Jer 18:6). Dear Lord, shape us, mold us, help us to do your will. Amen.

SAINT VICTOR,
SAINT SAMPSON,
SAINT ALPHONSA MUTTATHUPADATHU,
PRAY FOR US.

Today's photo: This is awesome. I will praise the Lord all my life.
 
© Gertrude Feick 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment