Monday, January 29, 2018

Monday of the Fourth Week in Ordinary Time


Readings of the day: RB 7:24-30
Mass: 2 Samuel 15:13-14, 30; 16:5-15; Resp. Psalm 3; Mark 5:1-20



Happy Monday! Have the waters risen to your neck?

Lord, rise up and save me.

O Lord, how many are my adversaries!
Many rise up against me!
Many are saying of me,
“There is no salvation for him in God.’

But you, O Lord, are my shield;
my glory, you lift up my head!
When I call out to the Lord,
he answers me from his holy mountain.

When I lie down in sleep,
I wake again, for the Lord sustains me.
I fear not myriads of people
arrayed against me on every side.
(Psalm 3)

THROUGH PRAYER WE CAN ENTER INTO A STABLE RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD, THE TRUE SOURCE OF JOY.
(Pope Francis, Tweet, January 29, 2018)

CALL ON THE LORD. HE WILL ANSWER.
JESUS LOVES YOU.

KEEP GOING.
😊


No comments:

Post a Comment