Friday, May 15, 2015

2015 Monastic Experience Weekend at Redwoods Monastery

If you are interested in monastic life or want to deepen your life of prayer and you are a woman between the ages of 20 and 40, inquire about Redwoods Monastic Experience Weekend, May 28 -31, 2015.




Here's what others have said about their experience:
To be given the chance to step into the life here. For me it was really valuable to experience for myself how a life of prayer actually works… not just the Office and Mass… but work and living in the surroundings here are a part of the holistic life style.
The joyful openness everyone fosters here. I felt free to explore the forest, which I know gives me life, but also invited to interact with everyone because of the joy with which you life.

It was the common prayer - when prayers were offered, sung with beautiful voices, profoundness could be felt. I felt inspired as prayers were offered amidst beautiful nature reflected on the glass (in the church)

To join in the gardening as a group is something I did not expect, but it was fun, meaningful when we ate something that we grew.

Contact Sr Suzanne to sign up for the Monastic Experience Weekend.
Download flyer of event.

No comments:

Post a Comment